Improve the health and appearance of your smile! Whether your visit is for a routine dental cleaning and exam or for extensive dental treatment, the care we provide will meet your specific needs.
In addition to providing preventative services, we strive to educate and teach our patients
on proper oral hygiene and the benefits of preventative care of the teeth, gums and tongue
in order to maintain a healthy smile between visits. Education and prevention are key
ingredients for maintaining a healthy mouth and for overall general health for a lifetime.
- Routine dental cleanings & exams
- VELscope Oral Cancer Screenings
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
When dental treatment is more involved, Dr. DeStefano will provide a comprehensive consultation after a full oral evaluation. Our consultations employ a kind approach that emphasizes listening to our patients’ needs and concerns and providing a thorough explanation of the options available and suggested course of treatment to meet those needs. Dental consultations are essential in achieving the most successful dental outcome.
- Basic & Restorative Dentistry
- Amalgam-Free Composite Fillings
- CEREC Crown Restorations: We employ revolutionary dental technology, CEREC, to fabricate a custom-fit crown in just one visit.
- Porcelain Ceramic Bridges
- Dental Implants, to restore missing teeth
- Root Canal (Endodontic) Therapy
- Oral Surgery and Extractions
- Oral Appliances
- Sleep Apnea Appliances: For patients who are diagnosed with sleep apnea by a medical doctor, we can make an oral appliance. This appliance moves the lower jaw forward and slightly downward, keeping your airway open and preventing snoring for uninterrupted sleep
- Mouth Guards: To protect the teeth from sports related injury or from habitual grinding (bruxism) of dentition, a custom-fit mouth guard can be fabricated.
- Analgesia: We offer analgesia to help patients who experience dental anxiety.